New Zoe Owner From Bristol - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-15-2014, 05:26 AM Thread Starter

New Zoe Owner From Bristol

Hi there, I've taken advantage of the stunning PCP deals currently available & late this week should be taking delivery of Nippy, our new Zoe Intens.

I travel 20miles a day for my commute, for what the car was purchased, but I can rapidly see it becoming out main car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-15-2014, 04:00 PM

RE: New Zoe Owner From Bristol

Hi Mark.

The offer is very tempting, isn't it! Clearly bit you! I've been resisting, for now!

I can't see how it could cost you money, compared with running an ICE, so all to say is "Good choice"!

Are you posting on myrenaultzoe forum? Not that anyone here would wish you to stop posting but we are mostly Fluence owners left (in my case an 'ex' owner). The Twizy people soon found a new forum for themselves, then the Zoes, and so the only ones left were the few Fluence owners, so few in numbers there simply was no where else to go!! There are a couple of Kangoo lurkers too, which is nice. And there's also "GrumpyCabbie" who's been resisting buying a Fluence since before they came out!

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-15-2014, 05:45 PM
Banned

lol I have.

There is a gut feeling just holding me back. Heart says go for it. I love the style etc, but the head just tows me back to reality.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Eep

You should take yourself to a Honda or Toyota automotive appliance store if you want to make your car purchases with just your head.

Oh, wait, you did :P

Given that what donald just explained has somewhat depressed me, I wonder if we should consider decamping to the Leaf Talk site:
http://www.leaftalk.co.uk/forumdispl...Renault-Forums

I know this place is pretty busy considering the sad number of cars sold, but I can't help but feel it was dead on its feet even before I arrived (my purchasing choices are usually associated with the subsequent demise of something related, usually a retailer or manufacturer) and it's only us half dozen diehards making the corpse give an occasional twitch. Two of us don't even own Fluences, eh chaps.

Plus on the Leaf Talk site we can snigger at Nissan owners, and perhaps take solace, given that most of them must surely be even more deranged than we are.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-16-2014, 06:05 PM
Banned

No, don't go there. All they do is whinge and moan about fantasy charging stations, other BEVs using charging stations - how bl**dy dare anything other than a Leaf use a Chademo charger, Mitsubishi Outlander owners being only one step up from mud, erm, more whinging about charging stations not being right outside their work, whinging about not being able to use charge stations at other manufacturers dealers, moaning continuously about the Ecotricity Network despite it being free to use. And some time back there was the litigation issues where one member took exception to people disagreeing with them! You get the idea.

I tell you, those Aussies are right about us Poms; at least I know I'm grumpy!

The Leaftalk forum is not for the faint hearted. There must be somewhere else?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Eep

Well, Speak EV has a LOT of traffic particularly in the Renault areas:
https://speakev.com/forums/renault-evs/

That's a whole page of threads from just the last ten days.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page