just bought a Fluence Z.E. - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-24-2015, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

just bought a Fluence Z.E.

hi everyone,

My name is Luís, i´m from Portugal and a recent owner of a fluence 2013 with battery leasing and it´s my first EV. I am sending to retirement my old citröen xsara from 1998 with 380.000 km

After test driving Nissan Leaf, Renault ZOE, Citröen ION and VW e-UP i finally tested the Fluence... got really excited because the car is really beautiful and the price was very attractive. the only con for me was that it doesn´t support the fast charging but since i'll be using the car mainly to go from home to work and it´s about 50miles so i think i can live with that.
For charging i installed a wall box (not the original from Renault) at my garage to charge it during the night because i can´t do it at my work

i´d like to congratulate all of you for this excellent forum, you really got covered all the main issues for someone who is just now starting with an EV

looking forward to come here and also share my experience (hoping it will be a good one) with you guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-24-2015, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator

RE: just bought a Fluence Z.E.

Welcome Rodrigues - well, in a Scottish winter with -2C average I'm lucky to get a 45 mile range with no heating, aircon or lights!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-25-2015, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzby
Welcome Rodrigues - well, in a Scottish winter with -2C average I'm lucky to get a 45 mile range with no heating, aircon or lights!
45 miles was the worst winter range I ever got, which was 70mph dash with heat plus air con!

Does this mean you might be experiencing some battery loss now?
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-25-2015, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

No - because overnight it dropped to -8C and starting from cold. Today, my range on a full charge is now showing as 65-8 and is being delivered. I expect this to continue.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-26-2015, 04:07 AM

Olá Luís!
Congratulations , hope it works well for you.

Regards

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page