Preferential vehicle hire rates - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 04:00 PM Thread Starter

Preferential vehicle hire rates

Does anybody have an idea what the preferential hire rates are for Z.E customers?

I reckon there will be about 4 times per year where I will need to hire a car to take me longer distances.

My local dealer says that the prices would be all set out when I sign up for the vehicle. Bit odd not telling me the deal beforehand so I can make an informed choice. Renault UK have not been helpful either.

I can hire a Nissan Micra locally for 25 per day unlimited mileage.

Wonder if Renault would significantly beat that or maybe it is just a marketing gimmick to appease potential ZE customers. I am naturally suspicious considering their lack of information on the specific question!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-02-2013, 07:12 PM

RE: Preferential vehicle hire rates

gimmick. They aren't going to beat 25.

I bet if you went and asked, no-one would have a clue what you were talking about.

I was thinking of going to try it out myself, see what they come back with!

Keep a second, ICE car. Unless you live in a city and wouldn't have a car at all otherwise, or have a quiet peaceful and predictable undemanding lifestyle of leisure, then an owner with just one vehicle that is electric would seem to me to be at least one car short of a full fleet. Easy for me to say as we have a growing family needing multiple cars, so I stand to be proved wrong!...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page