probably the cheapest fluence yet - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-05-2014, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

probably the cheapest fluence yet

Hi guys, after buying my fluency with 400 miles on it now nearly a 1000, I am slightly gutted....... just spotted a fluence at a well known auction site (which I hold an account for) it has done under 3000 miles same car as mine, I defo rushed buying mine and wished in had found this site first how cheap will this car be at auction 6k who knows ................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Banned

RE: probably the cheapest fluence yet

Well there was one on Autotrader at 6,000 about a month ago but nothing like that since
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2014, 03:01 AM

There's been a few gone for less than 6,500
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2014, 04:14 AM

When is a bargain not a bargain? I reckon we ALL got bargains, it would be churlish to deny someone else the opportunity to do likewise. Be happy that we did well

P.S. Some of you did better than me but you won't find me moaning. Still, it's interesting in an academic sort of way to see how cheap they will go. If they drop to 4k I might buy one as a spare.....
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2014, 04:58 AM
Eep

Quote:
Originally Posted by william
If they drop to 4k I might buy one as a spare.....
Now that's an interesting idea. One battery rental, two cars!

I think that given this week's news that they've shifted the entire production to Korea (see here) there will be no more on dealer forecourts for some time. I mean, I don't think they've produced them in Europe since November, but this is now pretty conclusive. I'm guessing the entire production will be given over to the Renault Samsung EV model now.

Are battery leases one, two or three years? I'm just thinking there may be quite a while before they start to appear again.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2014, 05:06 AM

I don't think it's a matter of shifting production to Korea, Renault-Samsung took their time getting their version right before pushing it out to the public wile Renault Europe dashed ahead and clearly got their fingers burnt. There are some reports in Asian press that indicate that the samsung version was "the original" and that the front end was changed by Renault to distinguish the two. The samsung front end looks far more fitting to the body in my opinion.

Battery leases are up t o 3 years though for a higher monthly cost an owner can opt for a shorter period, just as they can opt for higher mileage, again at a cost.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page