Insurance - Page 5 - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpilot View Post
I have just had my renewal notice from Renault insurance, and it has increased to 520 over double what it was last year, nothing changed.

I have just spoken to someone at Renault insurance who have informed me this is the best they can do for an electric car. Suggesting it is really difficult to get an electric car insured covering the battery these days.

I have carried out an online comparison and have quotes as low as 159. I need to check that they will cover the battery. Has anyone any recent experience or suggestions for getting a better quote.

Slightly hacked off that I am being priced out of owning an electric car, still a long way to go I feel before widespread EV adoption.
What? How much? Personally, I pay for my Renault Arcana about 1200 for the year from the company that provides Cheap motor trade insurance. And the price every year will only decrease, as for regular customers they make discounts. It is very profitable for me, because with long-term cooperation they make discounts for customers on car repairs in their own car repair shop. Fortunately, I still had no reason to use their services, but it is still encourages

Last edited by R7Genrih; 06-12-2019 at 01:51 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page