RE: No air through Dashboard vents
1) sit in your car and power it up ready to GO.
2) turn the fan speed to zero. Don't press it until it says 'OFF', just until there are no 'fanblades' illuminated. Your car should be silent.
3) Now press the vent select button to the next setting and wait. You should hear buzzing noises as the HVAC doors open and close.
4) go around each of the settings, each time waiting and counting how long each setting takes to adjust itself.
5) what I want you to go and tell me is when you have the top vents selected and you press the flow position once more to get face vents, how long does the buzzing last?
Go do that test, and let me know how long the buzzing lasts, then I might have something more to say.
For the heater:
1) Select footwell direction (just because we have some ?? over the operation of the face vents)
2) select no fanblades (as (2) above)
3) select 'HI' on the temp (just to make sure it should come in)
4) select the 'kW' power meter on the dash
5) Now, the kW shoud be reading '0'. Press the fan speed up button just once to get a half a fan blade and you should now hear the fan. Wait a few seconds. You should see the kW meter creeping up now, and after 5 seconds or so it should reach 6 or 7 kW.
Let me know what actually happens, and maybe there is something more to say.