Colours - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2014, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Colours

Just seen a grey Dynamique appear on AutoTrader today - I only thought they were ever done in Metallic blue and silver - clearly this one slipped me by.

It has under 20k and a 5k price tag plus battery - so I wonder how long it will be available?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-11-2014, 07:19 PM

RE: Colours

There was one in this colour from Motorpoint too, in the hey-day of the big sell-off. Not sure if this one was it. I think one of the guys here got it.

Strange seats. Not the standard Dynamique full leather, by the look of it.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-12-2014, 04:25 AM

According to the original brochure and price list leather was an 940 option on all cars. My white one had rather unattractive hard cloth but that was better than the soft cloth used for the Expression I saw at Oxford.

Regarding colours, there were two greys listed, stone and eclipse, though I've never come across either. I did see a sapphire blue at MK but felt it didn't suit the car.

Another odd thing, the "chrome" trim strip across the dash in the brochure does not extend to the driver's side whereas on my cars it does, and a right nuisance it is as in sunlight it reflects in the screen and annoys!

Finally, the illustration of the standard charging cable shows one with dual connectors allowing charging from 13A or a standard charge point: I wonder whether this cable ever got manufactured, I can see a serious hazard in that the 13A pins will be exposed if the other connector is used and the cable is live. It is described thus: "... you can make use of any charging solutions, whether in public or at home ..."
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-16-2014, 10:08 AM

I've been expecting to see early-issue lease cars come on the market, but presumably that's not until early 2015 after three years of ownership. At 6000 miles per year, they should be really great value if the current price has dropped to 5000. We adore ours despite it being rather simply furnished. We also have a very plush Vel Satis long term, and a Bentley Flying Spur, but there is little to rival the effortless silence of the Fluence.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page