Better Place vehicles support - Page 2 - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-15-2015, 06:07 PM

RE: Better Place vehicles support

Hi,

I purchased a 2nd hand BP Fluence EZ recently. How DO you get the old owner's name off of Oscar, and put the new owner's name on it?

Are you a native English speaker working at Gnrgy? I have a few questions that I'd like to ask, if you have a phone number. Otherwise, I can use this forum.

Thanks,

Joseph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-17-2015, 05:55 PM

Hi Ziv

That sounds really amazing. We are quite a few people here in Denmark with the Better Place Fluence, having the Oscar GPS.

I managed to find an uncrypted setting file (Israel setup) that I have played with and I found a way to change from summer time to normal time by setting system time to GPS. It seems to work, but we still need to see if it changes correctly back to summer time in about two weeks from now. I have also disabled the unused menues (Support and so..). This setting file, I gave to Renault in Denmark, so that other users hopefully can get this setting file installed.

BUT: We have no idea about how to change user name, Adding new charge stations, new MAPS and so because everything is encrypted....

Anything that you can add of information is greatly appreciated :-)

Best Regards
Ulrik Mehr
([email protected])

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnrgy
Hi All,

Hope you all enjoy the Fluence as I do.

I would like to introduce the company I work for - Gnrgy, an Israeli company who purchased some of the Better Place activity during the liquidation and is providing service for BP ex customers in Israel and several countries abroad.

I was just informed about this forum and would like to offer our free support with anything related to Oscar (upgrading, changing names, time, etc...).
We also have a set of applications which you can download and install on your SD card.

Additionally, Gnrgy provides ZOE ready infrastructure, chargers service and nearly anything else in this field.

We will be more than happy to assist ex BP owners or new Fluence owners.

Cheers,
Ziv
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 02:00 AM

Hi Ziv from Gnrgy,

Are you still around? Is your offer to help us Fluence EZ Better Place owners still around?

Thanks,

Joseph

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page