Renault offers "batteries included" option at last - Page 3 - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-11-2014, 02:38 PM

RE: Renault offers "batteries included" option at last

1k is 'depreciation' and nothing unexpected. I think you've done well if you like the Zoe. I found it didn't touch the refined experience of the Fluence. The price is right for the car, I'm hesitant on the car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-12-2014, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

My view, too. As long as you get whT you want and are pleased with your purchase, that's all that matters! It is because of my Fluence experience, I won't replace it with a Zoe or Leaf. Something else might come along that floats my boat, but its not been built yet.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-12-2014, 03:37 PM

Has anyone driven the Leaf enough to give a good comparison with the Fluence yet? I've lined up a 7 day Leaf test drive for myself.

I figure the Zoe deal is clearing old stock so I'm not going to rush. I keep thinking EVs have hit their lowest prices and I should get one, then they drop some more!

Mind you, the PiG technically ends in May, I heard. I expect they'll extend it again though ... won't they???
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

I did the weeks trial and whilst the car was a competent EV I could not be described as luxurious - as it was never specced or costed as such. Which is why going from a Fluence to anything else will always problematic. For what they were offering me for my money I did a lot better, even if the technology was 2 years older.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page