multimedia issue - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

multimedia issue

Hello guys I'm new here, I have flunce ze 2013 have no problems with it or complaints but I do have a question
How do I connect my phone to the Bluetooth and how do I connect to the aux? I can't find a way...
Ty everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

RE: multimedia issue

Pretty easy - its covered in the manual for Carimnat - just register the phone to the system and you're off and running. The aux - this is both BT and physical, so if using the latter, plug in a 2 x phono cord to a 3.5mm jack and put this in the headphone socket of any ipod or MP3 player. Select aux on the stalk, and off you go!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzby
Pretty easy - its covered in the manual for Carimnat - just register the phone to the system and you're off and running. The aux - this is both BT and physical, so if using the latter, plug in a 2 x phono cord to a 3.5mm jack and put this in the headphone socket of any ipod or MP3 player. Select aux on the stalk, and off you go!

Hey first of all thanks for the answer! But I could find the registration my phone part... Can you be more specific?
And the aux, where do I put on aux? I only have radio , CD and media player.. No aux option although I have aux input...
Thanks!!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-10-2015, 03:51 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry, I should have clarified - which model of Fluence do you have? (There are only 2). it is only the top model that has the ability to do both. From memory, in the UK there are only 4 of the base model which is why most of them have all the features.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page