Ze Services - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-10-2015, 01:18 PM Thread Starter

Ze Services

Ok so i have got my codes etc, the app on android works a treat, but in the car if i click on ZE services it does a little search then says its not compatable with my country ? The guys at renault although they set up my account keep referring to my car as a zoe and tell me it doesn't work for the zoe theres a bug, firstly if this is true for a new car thats disgusting they should sort it, but i'm sure i read somewhere for the fluence you had to do something to get it working ? Please help

Paul
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-11-2015, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

RE: Ze Services

Firstly - where are you located and have you a Fluence or a Zoe? Secondly, there are two incompatible standards, Fluence and Zoe use differerent firmware and it has different names (which currently escape me, one is R-Link). If they set you up as a Zoe, it'll not work it has to be set up as a Fluence ZE to work.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-11-2015, 09:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzby
Firstly - where are you located and have you a Fluence or a Zoe? Secondly, there are two incompatible standards, Fluence and Zoe use differerent firmware and it has different names (which currently escape me, one is R-Link). If they set you up as a Zoe, it'll not work it has to be set up as a Fluence ZE to work.
They refer to it as been a zoe although i have put them right on a few occasions, but there now telling me neither the fluence or the zoe work in the uk ?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-11-2015, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

1) Who is telling you this?
2) Where are you located?
3) What car do you have?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-11-2015, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzby
1) Who is telling you this?
2) Where are you located?
3) What car do you have?
The email says

Alexandre Filipe
Customer Service Representative
Renault Connected Services

Located in York North Yorkshire
Renault Fluence Dynamique

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-13-2015, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

You may have the wronge code (Zoe, instead of a Fluence) as this unlocks completely different on-screen Apps. However, don't confuse these with TomTom Live Services which are nothing to do with Renault. I also have the Dynamique, and it is not worthwhile paying TT for HD traffic, as a glitch (aparrently) allows this to work if you have ZE Services enabled - however there is a gotcha.

All these cars were launched with codes to last 3 years, and mine expired without warning or norice earlier this year. On the console display, is there an icon that says Live with a line through it? If so, go into the settings and select 'Turn Live Services On' it will take around 15 mins to activate, but once done things start to happen.

Unless the guy gave you a Zoe code and it won't!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page