New fluence on ebay - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2015, 02:14 PM Thread Starter

New fluence on ebay

No its not mine but while looking on ebay found a 2012 fluence what you all think ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2012-61-RE...item1c57cdece0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2015, 03:11 PM

RE: New fluence on ebay

That's interesting. Mine is slightly newer (12 reg) but has a slightly higher mileage. Given that mine cost in the 6-something grand range (can't remember the exact number without looking it up) and I've had it two years this autumn, if that price is about where the market (such as it is) has settled then I've done very well in depreciation.

If new battery leases are cheaper that should also underpin the value. All very encouraging. In short if I didn't already have one, I might buy it!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 04:45 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricDave
That's interesting. Mine is slightly newer (12 reg) but has a slightly higher mileage. Given that mine cost in the 6-something grand range (can't remember the exact number without looking it up) and I've had it two years this autumn, if that price is about where the market (such as it is) has settled then I've done very well in depreciation.

If new battery leases are cheaper that should also underpin the value. All very encouraging. In short if I didn't already have one, I might buy it!
Bet if a potential buyer submitted a offer of 5k they would get it , i know this one has been advertised twice this been the second time. I can't believe the price of them tbh there lovely to drive and you feel quality as soon as drive it.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator

Apart from the inability to use punctuation - the photos show a blue ZE, so why is it listed as grey?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-17-2015, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzby
Apart from the inability to use punctuation - the photos show a blue ZE, so why is it listed as grey?
Wow nothing gets past you busby lol. The guy sells allot of Renault ze cars vans so i can only presume he put the new photo up but no changed the listing ?

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Doesn't make any purchaser feel confident when a trader can't string a coherent sentence and be correct! On first glance it looks as a phantom sale - eg the goods don't exist!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page