Rarity of fluence spotting - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-24-2015, 05:40 AM Thread Starter

Rarity of fluence spotting

Not posted on here for a while since we moved to the dark side last December and traded our Fluence in for a new Zoe.
The deal on offer, and cheaper battery hire made it a no brainer - although I do miss the refinement of the Fluence.

How giddy was I then when we took the kids swimming yesterday evening to spot a Fluence parked in the car park.18 months of Fluence ownership, and the only other one I've seen in the flesh.

Not sure if it's forum members car -Silver with a "KAZ" reg plate.

A rare sight indeed !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-25-2015, 05:22 AM

RE: Rarity of fluence spotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelee
Not posted on here for a while since we moved to the dark side last December and traded our Fluence in for a new Zoe.
The deal on offer, and cheaper battery hire made it a no brainer - although I do miss the refinement of the Fluence.

How giddy was I then when we took the kids swimming yesterday evening to spot a Fluence parked in the car park.18 months of Fluence ownership, and the only other one I've seen in the flesh.

Not sure if it's forum members car -Silver with a "KAZ" reg plate.

A rare sight indeed !
The fluence is a lovely car, i have yet to spot another one which kinda makes me feel as though i'm in a exclusive club. I have even had one guy come up to me asking where he can buy one as he loved the look of it. And the way people look at you in a low speed area when they see the car coming but no noise. I love the car but i also got my eye on the 5 seater Kangoo wold love one with fast charging.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2015, 12:10 PM
Super Moderator

I'm spoilt in Glasgow - we have 3 in the city, and it causes much humour when two get together for charging.... same model, same colour etc etc. And yes, still an exclusive club and this will not change!
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2015, 01:26 PM

...never seen another in three years. Still pretty sure I've got the only one - all this is just fiction!!! Chris
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-18-2015, 01:41 AM

We got excited the other day when the Renault receptionist mentioned he'd seen another down the road. But it turned out to be ours.

They are so rare that we are waiting after four months for a small trim piece damaged during a supermarket crash. Perhaps our Expression is the rarest of the beasts.

Other that huge rarity value, nothing to report. It's been faultless: smooth, comfortable, economical and effortless.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2015, 03:25 AM

I haven't seen one around my area either - I think I am the only one.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-20-2015, 06:25 AM
Super Moderator

Glasgow's now down to 2..... it's getting lonlier!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page