Fluence owners in york ? - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 09:46 AM Thread Starter

Fluence owners in york ?

Just wondered if anyone else has a fluence in york? I bought my RENAULT FLUENCE DYNAMIQUE 2 weeks ago on ebay i have to say i'm very pleased with it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

RE: Fluence owners in york ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldb38
Just wondered if anyone else has a fluence in york? I bought my RENAULT FLUENCE DYNAMIQUE 2 weeks ago on ebay i have to say i'm very pleased with it.

Congratulations! Did the seller explain about the need to lease the battery at approc 77pm...?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 11:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzby
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldb38

Congratulations! Did the seller explain about the need to lease the battery at approc 77pm...?
Hi buzby the lease has come down in value at 35 pcm
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 03:23 PM

Like the colour - most of them seem to be white, blue or silver.

Interesting that the battery lease is only 35 now - how many miles/years is that?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 03:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricDave
Like the colour - most of them seem to be white, blue or silver.

Interesting that the battery lease is only 35 now - how many miles/years is that?
3 years and i think if i remember rightly its something like 6000 for 33 and something like 35 for 9000 miles no brainer really. i thinks its priced like the kango lease

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-08-2015, 04:11 PM

That's interesting.

Given that the lease is supposed to be flexible - ie you can supposedly switch at any time to the tariff that best suits the actual pattern of use - I may make a phone call on Monday! Even if I can't switch straight away, I'm wondering if I could do it on my 2nd anniversary which is coming up in the autumn (at the moment I'm on 6K miles pa for 77 per month, which I think everyone previosuly opted for to start off with).

I think the battery lease is still the main obstacle to people seeing what a fantastic car the Fluence is so a lower rate could make a big difference. If only they'd done that earlier!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 04:11 AM
Super Moderator

I recall a previous enquiry where it was pointed out you could only change your plan to one that was of greater cost during the minimum (initial) term. A dealer (Zoe) suggested that the 'new' rates could not apply to those vehicles that came with the 4+ package as this was built into the cost and was binding on them. The reduced rates also did not cover rescue and recovery in case of a flat traction battery - so if true, not quite the same bargain!

Let's know what you discover on your call, as I know it'll not be on the web.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-09-2015, 11:58 AM

Even so, it would be interesting to see what the options are at the end of the three year term.

I vaguely recall reading somewhere that the Kangoo battery lease also only gives a swap-out at 66% rather than 75%, so that would be a drawback as well.

I think as usual, it will depend on who is giving the answer - I'm sure they make it up as they go along!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Agreed. A shame there's no consistency.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page