post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

RE: MyRenaultZoe.com

A scoop, I believe - UK orders now open:

http://myrenaultzoe.com/index.php/20...-are-now-open/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 07:36 AM

Ooh, I'm all excited! Live chat on the Renault website didn't yield good results though, they were still saying they're waiting for battery lease costs to be announced so they're "still in the reservation phase".

If you find out any more information please do let us know! I'm itching to find out if I can afford one, as I'm going to be very disappointed after wanting a Zoe for so long if they're out of my price range
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 08:47 PM Thread Starter

Good news: I have a copy of the dealer's information pack. Battery lease costs are 70 for 7,500 miles, 77 for 9,000 miles, 85 for 10,500 miles and 93 per month for 12,000 miles per year. I'll put that online in a new post.

Bad news: Having tried and failed to log my order onto the computer, latest word from Renault is that the ordering system now goes online on 9th November.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-04-2012, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
Good news: I have a copy of the dealer's information pack. Battery lease costs are 70 for 7,500 miles, 77 for 9,000 miles, 85 for 10,500 miles and 93 per month for 12,000 miles per year. I'll put that online in a new post.

Bad news: Having tried and failed to log my order onto the computer, latest word from Renault is that the ordering system now goes online on 9th November.
Excellent stuff! 'grats on getting on the PR list too, just been scanning through the press release you posted.

Sorry to be a bore, but does the literature from Renault's PR department or your conversations with the dealership give any indication on monthly finance payments? Apologies if I'm being a bit naive, but are those sort of arrangements standardised across all customers, or is it more like a mortgage where your personal circumstances are taken into consideration?

I'll give my local dealership tomorrow, see if they've got anything resembling a clue. I don't really trust salespeople though :/
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

AFAIK Renault has given no details on Zoe financing. However, I imagine it would be very similar to the deals available on other cars such as the Clio - here's an example from the Renault website for a (cheaper) Clio:

http://www.renault.co.uk/cars/model/...erdisplay.aspx

As I understand it the terms are very flexible, you can pretty much agree any figures that fit a simple formula that looks something like:

A + 48xB + C = 17000

In other words you can offer almost any deposit, plus 48 monthly payments, plus an optional final payment, so long as they total the list price of the car, plus about 2k - in round numbers - to finance the loan. However, this is just my opinion - you should of course take advice from your Renault dealer. If they do give you such information, we'd love to hear it here.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-09-2012, 11:58 AM

Boo, no call from the dealership today, and can't see any evidence of change on the Renault website. Here's hoping they've got finance deals sorted by the time showrooms are doing the 'open evenings' later this month.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page