Reservations No More - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 06:09 AM Thread Starter

Reservations No More

As reported on MyRenaultZoe.com, the reservations feature for the Zoe on the Renault website is no longer available. Just talking to Renault Live Help, and they said dealerships should be able to accept orders "very soon", but wouldn't be drawn on when exactly.

The chap I spoke to had no idea about the occasional charge cable, so not looking good on that front. He said a wall charger is now included in the price, but wouldn't clarify if the basic price of the car had gone up as a result.

He said test drives still expected in May, and deliveries still expected in June.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 06:29 AM

RE: Reservations No More

All good to know.

I wonder if the free wall charger is only free in areas where the govt. is subsidising them. Renault better not put the price up. Zoe is already looking too expensive compared to Leaf.

A 3-pin plug charging cable looks very unlikely. Renault aren't selling one in France. It isn't clear if a 3rd party cable would work or if Zoe won't charge below 3kW.

Did you get an email for a second pair of Veja Zoe Trainers? We did. I wonder if Renault is giving away the remaining stock.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-05-2013, 11:58 AM Thread Starter

RE: Reservations No More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew*Debbie
All good to know.

I wonder if the free wall charger is only free in areas where the govt. is subsidising them. Renault better not put the price up. Zoe is already looking too expensive compared to Leaf.

A 3-pin plug charging cable looks very unlikely. Renault aren't selling one in France. It isn't clear if a 3rd party cable would work or if Zoe won't charge below 3kW.

Did you get an email for a second pair of Veja Zoe Trainers? We did. I wonder if Renault is giving away the remaining stock.

I never actually reserved a Zoe - by the time I finally decided on Teflon seats versus reversing camera, they'd taken reservations offline!

In a tweet RenaultZE (who I believe are based in France) said there were no updates about occasional charge cables: http://www.twitter.com/RenaultZE/sta...67389104578561

Thankfully it's not a deal-breaker for me, but it would be nice. I just wish the release date would be brought forward!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page