Zoe - Alarm (not standard) - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-2013, 01:27 PM Thread Starter

Zoe - Alarm (not standard)

The Zoe is fitted with an immobiliser as standard across the range but not an alarm. For this you need to include the protection pack which is a 340 option. The pack also includes a boot liner (ideal when the charging cable is wet) and scuff plates for the sills of the doors.

I though I would post this as it isn't easy to initially find the information and the dealer was unsure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 05:09 AM

RE: Zoe - Alarm (not standard)

Thanks for flagging this! I just checked with my dealer and he's confirming the same thing.

I'm not currently trying to decide if its worth having an alarm for a car that no-one in their right mind will ever steal as they won't be able to drive it :P[hr]
AppMacGuy: this forum has become a bit of a ghost town; as a new Zoe owner you might want to check out the slightly-more-lively but buggy forums on MyRenaultZoe.com.[hr]
From the Zoe brochure PDF:

Protect your ZOe from the perils of the road and the car park with the protection pack.
1. Boot liner: The custom-made boot liner allows you to place various items in the boot (especially dirty items) and is a good way of protecting the original carpet. 2. alarm: The essential
accessory to ensure the car's security. It will protect effectively from theft of the car and objects inside it. 3. door sill trim: Add an extra touch of class to your Renault ZOE
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-09-2013, 08:46 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the info DEEJAY. I do go on there for info but never signed up for the forums. I may jus do that as I do have other stuff to post.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-10-2013, 09:42 AM

I like reading Trevor's blog, but I find the forums there buggy and difficult to use.

I split my posts between here and Leaftalk. Leaftalk is well above the critical mass needed to make a forum work and they have a Zoe subsection. Good general EV sections too.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-11-2013, 03:15 AM Thread Starter

I agree with Andrew*Debbie having now tried it, the forum isn't as good as this one to use.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page