Reservation Update - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2013, 11:52 AM Thread Starter

Reservation Update

I received a call from Renault UK on June 7th. They asked if I was still interested in Zoe and if I wanted a test drive. I said yes to both question.

I was told Lookers Chester would contact me within 48 hours to arrange a test drive. 264 hours later, I haven't been called.

I know that the Lookers is one of several Renault dealers that have a Zoe but don't have a type-2 charger. Can't offer test drives or deliver a car to a customer without that.

The two closest Renault dealers to me have no interest in selling Zoe. Even to a reservation holder. We'd have to drive over two hours to Liverpool for a test drive. We are not willing to take a chance on a Zoe when the closest dealer offering sales and service is farther than the car will go on a single charge.

Zoe needs dealer support to succeed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 03:37 AM
Banned

RE: Reservation Update

Why am I not surprised? Two Saturdays ago I was told to collect my Fluence after repair - actually NO repair as they hadn't found the cause - but I rejected the car as it had been damaged in the dealer's care. The following Saturday I was supposed to collect my car and, surprise, surprise, when I phoned mid-morning to confirm I was told it wasn;t ready, they hadn't even got the parts to repair it yet! During the course of one week the "parts needed" changed from a "brake part" to an "accelerator assembly" and finally a "new clutch". I'm taking bets on nothing having been done.

I don't think Renault want electric cars on the roads of the UK.
I really cannot believe that a large concern can have such a death wish! Fancy no suitable charging points at dealerships, that's hardly rocket science to organise, is it? I reckon even British Gas might get that right.....
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-2013, 09:50 AM Thread Starter

RE: Reservation Update

New Clutch on a car that doesn't have one. Oh dear.

Renault UK customer service 08000 723372

Or

[email protected]

Or

Customer Relations
Renault UK Ltd.
The Rivers Office Park,
Denham Way,
Maple Cross
Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS

=============================

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version