New Zoe - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

New Zoe

I took delivery of my new Zoe on Monday from Renault Enfield.
Despite having had the car sitting there for two weeks since it was built and shipped from France, when I collected it I had to eventually walk away (after 1 hour 30 mins) without the ZE services activation code or Welcome Letter. I'm still waiting for it (and in discussion with Renault UK!!).
However, I love the car - it's fabulous! Just wish I could use ALL of its functions! What a drag - Marcus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2013, 05:44 AM
Banned

RE: New Zoe

Congrats on the new car though. What colour? Any pics? Love to hear how a UK owner gets on with it. Is it yours or a company vehicle?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-15-2013, 05:59 AM
Banned

RE: New Zoe

Marcus, welcome to the world of Renault EV's. You'll have fun, for sure but don't hold your breath waiting for an activation code. Wht we need one I'm not quite sure, it's not that we're handling anything top secret? Persistence works though it may not seem so. As yours is a new car maybe you're simply waiting for someone to get their act together. You just try getting a code for a secondhand vehicle!!!

Do keep us informed of how you get on with everything, every bit of information we can glean is really helpful.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page