Intermittent Starting on Renault Kangoo ZE - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-24-2016, 07:32 PM Thread Starter

Intermittent Starting on Renault Kangoo ZE

Intermittent starting fault Renault Kangoo ZE
his fault appeared almost exactly 1 month afer the expiry of the 4 year warranty in mid- June. Its normally fine on the first start of the day - after that its completely unpredictable. You do always hear the click authorising the battery power but when the fault strikes the green go light fails to appear. Either then or on subsequent restart attempts you get the orange battery warning light and the orange spanner. The vehcle becomes undrivable for a number of hours - I always leave it overnight and then the next day it is back to normal.
All the obvious things have been tried by my local Renault dealer: - switching to using the spare key, fitting a new transponder ring on the vehicle itself and finally changing the batteries in both keys - all this has made no difference.
I would welcome any advice and suggestions as to what to do next ? shepmk
I
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-25-2016, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

RE: Intermittent Starting on Renault Kangoo ZE

I had something similar, but not in Summer! I couldn't identify if it was due to external or internal dampness/temperature, but the warnings - including the spanner, simply disappeared as the ambient temperature increased to around 12C. This only happened when the vehicle was not in its garage, which was infrequently as I charge it there.

Your solution of leaving to the next day could well be shortened to just a few hours!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-25-2016, 07:24 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Buzby, thats interesting although in my case the van is never garaged. There is no link in my case to fault occurence and outside weather - but I do frequently have a warm drink in the cup holder........perhaps I need to give up this habit !..........shepmk
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-26-2016, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator

At least you can get a warm drink in the cup holder! On the Fluence ZE there's not enough headroom for my cappuccino to fit!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-27-2017, 09:31 AM

Unhappy ??2

Welcome to our strength store. Buying theGedengni shoulder ba Gedengni bags g ,2017 summer new backpack,Korean high-capacity computer bag, stud Outdoor backpack ent bag.If you want to learn more Gedengni bags,Outdoor backpack, please enter our luggage flagship store , more merchandise for you.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 03:50 AM

free online game sex and the city

?

---
, , sex game online free, apk game sex online onlinesexgamesfree.club sex game online cartoon game
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 05:23 AM

mat for hyn

Vakna upp till en mjuk och harligt aterfuktad hud, mat for hyn redo for the benefit of en ny dag. Moisture Flow Overnight Veil lugnar huden och ger en optimal fuktbalans. Vakna upp till en mjuk och harligt aterfuktad hud, redo instead of en ny dag. Moisture Roller Overnight Maskmat for hyn http://creamskin.se/beauty-and-health/mat-foer-hyn.php lugnar huden och ger en optimal fuktbalans. Anvand den.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-11-2018, 08:54 PM

kopa b12 vitamin

Vakna upp till en mjuk och harligt aterfuktad hud, kopa b12 vitamin redo after en ny dag. Moisture Bulge Overnight False colours lugnar huden och ger en optimal fuktbalans. Vakna upp delve en mjuk och harligt aterfuktad hud, redo for en ny dag. Moisture Swell Overnight Cover-upkopa b12 vitamin http://creamskin.se/dermatology/koepa-b12-vitamin.php lugnar huden och ger en optimal fuktbalans. Anvand den.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-2018, 08:33 PM

hur gor man naglar

Vakna upp cash-drawer en mjuk och harligt aterfuktad hud, hur gor man naglar redo for en ny dag. Moisture Rush Overnight Domino lugnar huden och ger en optimal fuktbalans. Vakna upp work en mjuk och harligt aterfuktad hud, redo in the direction of en ny dag. Moisture Roller Overnight Maskhur gor man naglar http://creamskin.se/dermatology/hur-goer-man-naglar.php lugnar huden och ger en optimal fuktbalans. Anvand den.
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 10:11 PM

dr hauschka rejuvenating mask

Vakna upp till en mjuk och harligt aterfuktad hud, dr hauschka rejuvenating mask redo for the benefit of en ny dag. Moisture Flow Overnight False colours lugnar huden och ger en optimal fuktbalans. Vakna upp work en mjuk och harligt aterfuktad hud, redo in the direction of en ny dag. Moisture Well forth Overnight Cover-updr hauschka rejuvenating mask http://creamskin.se/phlebeurysm/dr-h...ating-mask.php lugnar huden och ger en optimal fuktbalans. Anvand den.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page