Renault ZE Forum is now part of AutoGuide.com - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Administrator

Renault ZE Forum is now part of AutoGuide.com

I would like to thank everyone for their support since our establishment of this website. Thank you for respectfully welcoming new members and creating the finest website on the internet for owners and enthusiasts of Renault electric vehicles.

Renault ZE Forum is now part of the Autoguide.com family of websites. While this was a very difficult decision to make, I am confident that their staff and superior web server infrastructure are capable of taking Renault ZE Forum to the next level.

I would like to extend thanks to our many friends and supporters who have made the site possible. Members umberto, Trevor, osbrook, anders, futtie, BuzzingDanZei, and many others are all worthy of mention.

I would also like to introduce Marco from AutoGuide, who will be joining the staff here as an Administrator.

I will still be available through email and PM for any questions. Thank you again for making Renault ZE Forum the best community and technical resource on the internet for Renault electric vehicles.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-12-2012, 05:48 PM

RE: Renault ZE Forum is now part of AutoGuide.com

Hey Guys!

My name is Marco. I am a community manager from Autoguide.com who will be joining the current staff here on renaultzeforum.com as the Administrator.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you got any questions, ideas, suggestion, etc. regarding renaultzeforum.com

I look forward in helping manage renaultzeforum.com and keep the community growing!

Thank you

Marco
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 07:26 PM

Welcome, Marco. Can you tell us of your plans for the forum, and what the change of ownership means?
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-17-2012, 03:34 PM

As of right now all remain as is. Perhaps in the near future maybe upgrading the forum version to vBulletin for better user experience and functions. As far for ownership change, it is now part of the Autoguide.com forum family. This also means that the forum will remain running and maintained for good! We provide immediate web assistance and maintenance to the site to help keep it growing.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-27-2017, 09:27 AM

Lightbulb ??8

With multiple compartments and a space for your laptop, thisGedengni Missi Packing cubes on backpack has everything you need to hit the books,Packing cubes.Carry all your back-to-school gear in sporty style with this Gedengni backpack.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-15-2018, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Administrator

RE: ??8

Quote:
Originally Posted by asd10107465
With multiple compartments and a space for your laptop, thisGedengni Missi Packing cubes on backpack has everything you need to hit the books,Packing cubes.Carry all your back-to-school gear in sporty style with this Gedengni backpack.
Testing, above looks, like Spam.

Jeff M

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page