Fluence Battery Replacement? - Renault Z.E. Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-16-2017, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Fluence Battery Replacement?

Hi,

My understanding is that the Fluence was sold with the same battery-rental model as the ZOE. Did the Fluence have a minimum state-of-the-art where the battery would be replaced and, if so, has anybody reached that stage and had their battery replaced?
I'm thinking about how the ZOE would fare as a long-term prospect with battery hire. When the car is 10 years old, will Renault still honour the battery replacement as stated in the hire contract? Will they even have the parts available to be able to honour it? If a Fluence needed a brand new battery right now, would Renault be able to source one?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: https://speakev.com/threads/fluence-...acement.53969/

Corporate Promotional Animation
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-16-2017, 03:19 AM

????????-??????? ?????????????? ??????????

?????????? ??????? ????????????? ??????? ?????????? ?????? ??? ????????? ??????. ??? ?? ??????? ?????? ????????????? ??????? ? ??? ????????? ?? ????????? ?????.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-16-2017, 06:57 AM

???? ???????? ????? ????????????? ????? ???

?????? ????! ??????? ?????????! ? ?????????? ??????? ? ???????????? ??????????? ?-101 ? ????? ?????????? ???????? ???????? ???????? ???????. ??????? ? ????, ?????? ????? ????????????? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ????????????????, ??? ??? ???????????? ??????????. ??? ???? ? ????? ?????????
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-10-2018, 11:14 AM

RE: Fluence Battery Replacement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JensenBreck
Hi,

My understanding is that the Fluence was sold with the same battery-rental model as the ZOE. Did the Fluence have a minimum state-of-the-art where the battery would be replaced and, if so, has anybody reached that stage and had their battery replaced?
I'm thinking about how the ZOE would fare as a long-term prospect with battery hire. When the car is 10 years old, will Renault still honour the battery replacement as stated in the hire contract? Will they even have the parts available to be able to honour it? If a Fluence needed a brand new battery right now, would Renault be able to source one?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: https://speakev.com/threads/fluence-...acement.53969/

Corporate Promotional Animation
my fluence has covered 42000 miles, the battery is at 84% so needs to degrade another 6% before Renault will replace it. The battery cells are the same as in the original Leaf so spares to repair should not be a problem. I wished they would offer an upgrade but like an upgrade to fast charging it's not going to happen. There are only 60 or so Fluence left on the road in the UK when I last checked. I looked at trading it in a Renault retail against a Zoe, the manager stated it was only worth 1250 against any car in the Renault range! The end is nigh i'm afraid for the beautiful Flu.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 05:09 AM

Customers can buy Renault electric vehicles with a battery without the obligation to take the battery in leasing, as electric cars of the company have gained confidence in the European market.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page