Fitted Bluetooth Speakers - Renault Z.E. Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 04:40 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 59
Fitted Bluetooth Speakers

Spent last night running a 5m USB cable from the Speaker pods to the Dash.
Being a bit tight I did not get the Renault speakers and Bluetooth stuff, rather fitted some stand allow speakers in the Twizy speaker pods and power them via a USB cable plugged in the front.

So now I turn on the ignition and my Bluetooth device (Phone) connects and I can play music etc. All very neat, no holes in any panel no switches.

All secure. Okay not going to compete against the Boy racers but allows me to listen just fine.

Chris

Chris
www.Twizyowners.com
osbrook is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 30
RE: Fitted Bluetooth Speakers

And what a difference it will make to your trip, went for the parrot system only due to constant phone calls so have the same kind of feature running off the iphone and the setup works fine especially on morning commuter runs and have noticed not as many people walk out in front now i guess they can hear some music... (its beyond me why you would walk out in front of a 30mph vehicle electric or petrol but perhaps thats just London LOL )
anders is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 59
RE: Fitted Bluetooth Speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders
And what a difference it will make to your trip, went for the parrot system only due to constant phone calls so have the same kind of feature running off the iphone and the setup works fine especially on morning commuter runs and have noticed not as many people walk out in front now i guess they can hear some music... (its beyond me why you would walk out in front of a 30mph vehicle electric or petrol but perhaps thats just London LOL )
The speakers where just sat on the front while driving before, but his makes it easier. Nice just to be ale to get in and out without having too get things out put them away.

How true it is about people stepping out when you don't have music etc on. Even with the who of his family yelling at this lad he still didn't realise I was coming.

Chris
www.Twizyowners.com
osbrook is offline  
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 30
RE: Fitted Bluetooth Speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by osbrook
The speakers where just sat on the front while driving before, but his makes it easier. Nice just to be ale to get in and out without having too get things out put them away.

How true it is about people stepping out when you don't have music etc on. Even with the who of his family yelling at this lad he still didn't realise I was coming.
Agree and more secure when leaving the Twizy parked up etc..

i dont understand why i know the Twizy is small but come on you can still see it i guess we will just have to use the "pedestrian" alarm that i found a few days back... no i think the music is enough warning
anders is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 59
RE: Fitted Bluetooth Speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders

i dont understand why i know the Twizy is small but come on you can still see it i guess we will just have to use the "pedestrian" alarm that i found a few days back... no i think the music is enough warning
I think the 'your' pedestrian alarm is louder inside than out. Possibly there to remind the driver to watch out.

So stick to the music. But what?

Chris

Chris
www.Twizyowners.com
osbrook is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 30
RE: Fitted Bluetooth Speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by osbrook
I think the 'your' pedestrian alarm is louder inside than out. Possibly there to remind the driver to watch out.

So stick to the music. But what?

Chris
i thought it was a sign my music was not loud enough

Well music wise depends on the weather lately its been a bit of funky house/ electro to fit in with the tv ads :P but also partial to some old 80 classics
anders is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2017, 06:15 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 46
Red face 5555

Gedengni bags tell the rest of the world that you are one of the Gedengni bags elite. Browse on online sh Gedengni backpack bags op for a great selection to get your hands on new and used styles.Find great deals on online shop forGedengni backpack bags,Suitcase Cover. Shop Suitcase Cover with confidence!
asd10107465 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome