Renault Z.E. Forum - View Single Post - PluggIt - Source London map iPhone app
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 04:44 PM Thread Starter
Roland

PluggIt - Source London map iPhone app

Hi guys.

Just wanted to let you know about a Source London map iPhone app I just released called PluggIt https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/plug...827218422?mt=8

I was frustrated by how badly the Source London website map works on a mobile device (which ironically is the best way to view the map - on the go in a car).
Neither was there an existing iPhone app that was simple to use, loaded fast with exactly the behavior I wanted.
So I decided to make it myself. It went live on app store on couple of weeks ago.

As I am a home-dad with two small children and this project came out of my own pocket and costed me a bit more than originally planned - I was hoping to recoup a little bit by charging for it. But I hope it will not be a too big hurdle for a Londoner in need to find Source London charging points.

If anyone do download it, it would be great to hear feedback. If you like it then I would really appreciate nice reviews on the app store. If you don't or something could be improved or you found a bug - I would be interested to hear from you on [email protected]
- Do you like it?*
- Does it have everything you need to charge your car?
- Do you think it's worth the money?
- Do you think it should be available on Android?

Hope you like it and looking forward to your comments!

All the best, Roland

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome