Renault Z.E. Forum - View Single Post - Thinkin of selling my fluence how to value it
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2014, 02:35 PM
GrumpyCabbie
Banned

RE: Thinkin of selling my fluence how to value it

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydsrsl
the 110 mile journey is a one off, my normal mileage is 40ish per day. I guess what I am trying to establish is because there are no fluences for sale would these cars now be more sought after, I know they hit 7k for a low mileage one but for me it doesn't mean it is only worth 5k as mentioned above I bought mine with 300 mile on it, and it now has 5500 miles..... Also I maybe thought some of the members may have friends who would like a fluence but cannot fine one for sale
You can offer it at whatever you want, but people will also only pay what they think it's worth. The nearer those two are, the happier you'll be.

Just remember that the popular and newer Zoe model is selling for 9,000 plus battery lease. A 2011/12 Nissan Leaf including the battery is going for about 9k/10k depending on mileage and they seem to be getting snapped up quickly.

If you think you can get away with offering a Fluence without the battery for 7,000 and with a 900 a year battery lease, then good luck to you.

Rare doesn't always mean valuable. Think of Proton. They must sell 50 cars a year but nobody is queuing up for them.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome