Renault Z.E. Forum

Renault Z.E. Forum (https://www.renaultzeforum.com/forums/)
-   Renault Fluence Z.E. General Discussion (https://www.renaultzeforum.com/forums/12-renault-fluence-z-e-general-discussion/)
-   -   second hand Renault Fluence ZE (https://www.renaultzeforum.com/forums/12-renault-fluence-z-e-general-discussion/1856-second-hand-renault-fluence-ze.html)

newbornlife 01-07-2018 05:13 AM

second hand Renault Fluence ZE

Hi all,

While the Fluence ZE was never sold in Greece, there is a non Renault dealer selling one (2012) for about 12000 which I do think is a lot, but i am still tempted to check it out. Is there anything in your knowledge that I should keep an eye out for?
What kind of documentation comes with the car when the battery or motor is changed under warranty?
Have the batteries been sold after the lease? Because it seems bizare for them to sell the car with a leased battery.

the Leafs were also not sold here and the second hand ones, are more expensive than this Fluence. So can't really consider them.
But also cant commit to such a car if it breaks the bank a short time after buying it.

Any suggestions?

chasityxi69 01-24-2018 06:39 AM

Adult galleries

Original work
http://arab.girls.tv.yopoint.in/?entry.esmeralda
committee mcgill profile forums mohammad

sam79 02-11-2018 09:21 AM

RE: second hand Renault Fluence ZE

Quote:

Originally Posted by newbornlife
Hi all,

While the Fluence ZE was never sold in Greece, there is a non Renault dealer selling one (2012) for about 12000 which I do think is a lot, but i am still tempted to check it out. Is there anything in your knowledge that I should keep an eye out for?
What kind of documentation comes with the car when the battery or motor is changed under warranty?
Have the batteries been sold after the lease? Because it seems bizare for them to sell the car with a leased battery.

the Leafs were also not sold here and the second hand ones, are more expensive than this Fluence. So can't really consider them.
But also cant commit to such a car if it breaks the bank a short time after buying it.

Any suggestions?

In the UK there about 4000 second hand so I would say that is high

MichaelPowell 03-29-2018 05:24 PM

RE: second hand Renault Fluence ZE

As there are only about sixty left in the UK (I have one) the Fluence is now a super rare commodity. It's a perfectly servicable car of course, so I wouldn't suggest we lock them away and wait for the price to go up, but rarely drives the old-bangers market for Ferraris and Maseratis like nothing else. Whether early successes in the the electric car market will stir the souls of the 'classic' car buyers is doubtful, they tend to be an archaic bunch themselves, and seem to prefer their old stuff to be as undemanding as possible.

So back to plan A. Use the Fluence for its original purpose as a local car without any pretentious notions. It's smooth, powerful, gorgeous to look at and comfortable. It's also easy to use and very, very cheap to operate. I fully expect mine to romp effortlessly to 200,000 miles, possibly without needing to change the brakes.

I'm really not surprised that the trickle onto eBay and Autotrader seem to have dried up. It's a young wine to enjoy now, and keep for the long term

Goopy3 12-14-2018 03:54 PM

I can say that 12.000 it's a lot for the second hand car, even having a good job.
I think 9.000 it's the suitable sum for the fluence I would definitely take a loan because in my country
there's a good company quick-loans.com.au just don't want to pay so much money at once.

R7Genrih 06-12-2019 02:43 AM

ugh, that's an interesting thread, thatnk you for information