Renault Z.E. Forum

Renault Z.E. Forum (https://www.renaultzeforum.com/forums/)
-   Renault Kangoo Van Z.E. Forum (https://www.renaultzeforum.com/forums/16-renault-kangoo-van-z-e-forum/)
-   -   Renault can't fix it !!!!! (https://www.renaultzeforum.com/forums/16-renault-kangoo-van-z-e-forum/2122-renault-cant-fix.html)

Squidges_roadie 09-08-2018 04:04 PM

Renault can't fix it !!!!!

So, my Kangoo ZE has been stuck at the ZE dealers for 3 and a half months now !!!! They've changed the motor brushes, undertook 3 lots of further diagnosis and yet the van is as it was - the warning lights are still on the dash board and Renault UK customer services have been a nightmare. After 10,000 careful miles, never carried a load and lived all the time in my dry garage - it would seem that I now have a valueless, broken van which the dealer can't fix and I get the pleasure of paying RCI to lease a battery for a useless van - bloody great.

aninaher 10-09-2018 05:43 AM

C , , , . , , , , , , .

, novosti-it.ru , , , .

, , , , , , , , .

, , , , , .

, LiveInternet, , 22000 , , , , 45000.

, , , .

, , , .

, , , , , .

geekshow 10-12-2018 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squidges_roadie (Post 9348)
So, my Kangoo ZE has been stuck at the ZE dealers for 3 and a half months now !!!! They've changed the motor brushes, undertook 3 lots of further diagnosis and yet the van is as it was - the warning lights are still on the dash board and Renault UK customer services have been a nightmare. After 10,000 careful miles, never carried a load and lived all the time in my dry garage - it would seem that I now have a valueless, broken van which the dealer can't fix and I get the pleasure of paying RCI to lease a battery for a useless van - bloody great.

Sorry to hear about that.

Interesting to me as I'm looking to purchase an early used Kangoo ZE. What year is your van and were they any symptoms before it died?

kucinboota 11-05-2018 02:35 AM

C «ASStroy» - , . , , , , . , «ASStroy» , , , , - . ciklovka, , .

, «» . , , , . . , .

, . , . .

, , . - . .

hotcaquich 11-14-2018 02:54 AM

Counter strike

«CSZone» ! «Counter Strike». , , .

cszone.club : 1.6 , , , cs 1.6 . 1.6 CSS . . cs . .

- , , ! - . 1.6 CSS.

, , cs 1.6. : , , , , .

, , , , , . , .

cszone.club . cs 1.6 . , , .

condaLok 11-24-2018 03:32 AM

, mastertea.ru . , . , . , , . - .

, 1000 . . . : ; ; .

. , . . : / , /, , , . , , .

, . , . , .

mastertea.ru, !

dvaispitipor 12-16-2018 09:05 PM

big **** teen blowjob